Toggle menu

What to expect when you report your concerns?

If you contact Social Work to raise a concern for a child/ young person, you will be asked for details of the child such as  Name, Age, Address.  A Social Worker will talk to you to find out more about your concerns, they will ask you some questions.  Examples of these may be:

  • What are you worried about and why?
  • What is the impact on the child(ren)?
  • What has happended?
  • How do you know?
  • How long have you been worried about this child/young person?
  • Given what you know about this child(ren), what do you feel could be done to help?