Annual Performance Reports
In line with the Scottish Government's Guidance for Health and Social Care Integration, the Partnership's Annual Reports set out to show how, through effective leadership from the Partnership's Integration Joint Board, the Partnership has:
- worked towards delivering against our strategic priorities;
- performed in relation to the National Health and Wellbeing Outcomes and the Children's and Criminal Justice outcomes, as set out by Scottish Government;
- performed in relation to local measures;
- performed financially within the current reporting year and achieved best value;
- progressed locality planning arrangements; and
- performed in inspections carried out by scrutiny bodies.
The Partnership's Integration Joint Board has considered and approved the following annual reports on the performance of services within the scope of the Partnership.
Previous Annual Performance Reports