The course participation includes:
Work Shop Day
- Candidates will be guided through the PDA structure/ documentation.
- Candidates will examine the function of supervision and responsibilities of the supervisor.
- Candidates will examine their own organisations supervision practice.
- Candidates will discuss and explore adult learning, theory and the role of the supervisor in supporting the individuals learning and development to ensure a quality of service.
- Candidates discuss and explore ways in which you guide staff to reflect and analyse their practice.k One
Work Shop Day
- Candidates to explore how to reflect and analyse their practice
- Candidates will focus on communication, values and how to give constructive feedback.
- Candidates will explore different methods of dealing with difficult aspects within supervision.
- Candidates will examine their own organisations supervision practice
- Candidates will be supported to practice their supervisor skills.
- Candidates will be asked to focus and reflect on protection from danger, harm and abuse ASP training legislation.
- Candidates reflect on the past tutorials
- Candidates will be given guidance on the assessment process for their award.
- Candidates to complete an analytical case study assignment of approximately 3,000 word
Who Should Attend
This course should be attended by staff with Social Care Supervision responsibilities or where SSSC Registration requires the course to be completed as a condition of registration.
It is a 12 Week Course. Involved in both Classroom and Online.
Venue: The Practice Development Base - 8 Wellington Square, Ayr, KA7 1HA
How to book
Places on this course should be booked through Billy Cooper, Learning Officer (CPD): firstname.lastname@example.org