Toggle menu

To give feedback or make a complaint

Feedback helps us to shape our service to your needs.

You can give us feedback or make a complaint about the service you have recvied by South Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership in a range of ways, including:

• In person, at Customer Services Centres

• In person to any council employee

• By phone - 0300 123 0900

• By letter - County Buildings, Wellington Square, Ayr, KA7 1DR

• Online - By clicking the link for  Feedback or Complaints

• By email -